Friday 26 July 2019

Christian Colleges in California

If you are looking to discover what God has planned for your life, why not take a year and come study with us? On September 3rd, 2019 Centerpoint College of Ministry will launch our first year of studies. For more detail please visit our online website cpsom.com.

Do you know what your next step is going to be? Are you wondering what God has for your future? I know it's not always easy making plans. I was on track to be a theatre performer when God got a hold of my life. For the last 20 years, I've been in ministry watching God's love and goodness pour out. I can't even count how many lives I've seen be transformed!
God has been so good to me, even when I was making a mess of things. His faithfulness has taken me on the wildest journey, and I wouldn't change anything about it. It's not always easy, but it is always rewarding. And what's on my heart now is to give back, help raise up others. I want to help you take the opportunity to access what God has put inside of you!
So - we've put together a one year experience that is designed to help you walk into God's purpose for your life. We've developed a course that's focused on equipping you with the tools you'll need to be successful in life, to grow a ministry, or even to pioneer a new business venture with Kingdom values.

https://www.cpsom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment